Our QuickBooks® payments module provides:
- A single gateway for processing both ACH (e-checks) and Credit Cards transactions using QuickBooks®.
- One-time, POS, Card Not Present, and Recurring Transactions.
- Optional Identity verification services.
- Optional real-time check verification services.
- Back-office conversion and deposit.
- Integrated reporting.
- Fully compliant and PCI certified gateway.
- Data tokenization, eliminating storage of sensitive data within your QuickBooks® software and computers.
And best of all, it’s a free addition to new customers! Dowload PDF
Browse Related Solutions
What Clients Are Saying
The team at ACH Payments has been a breath of fresh air. They have gone beyond the boundaries of their core expertise and provided us with ideas and solutions towards success. I highly recommend discussing your needs with ACH Payments.
At Security Networks, we use automation wherever possible to accurately and cost effectively run our business. Using ACH Payments within our software enables complete automation of the payment process. Reconciliation is made easy and payment exceptions are handled as well. If you want to devote your time and energies to growing your business, you should use them as well.
Kings III has been using ACH Payments since January 2010 for all of our credit card and EFT processing with great success. ACH Payments is very user friendly and the support has been phenomenal.
Customer billing can be one of the most time consuming, energy draining tasks a business has to perform. Since integrating the ACH Payments solutions into our software, we have been able to automate a time and labor sensitive process.
SE Texas Water Conditioning
Now I know why I keep recommending ACH Payments to other Sedona users. You always get problems solved quickly. Just recommended you to the Sonitrol dealer in Buffalo-they also have Toronto Canada.