Our QuickBooks® payments module provides:
- A single gateway for processing both ACH (e-checks) and Credit Cards transactions using QuickBooks®.
- One-time, POS, Card Not Present, and Recurring Transactions.
- Optional Identity verification services.
- Optional real-time check verification services.
- Back-office conversion and deposit.
- Integrated reporting.
- Fully compliant and PCI certified gateway.
- Data tokenization, eliminating storage of sensitive data within your QuickBooks® software and computers.
And best of all, it’s a free addition to new customers! Dowload PDF
Browse Related Solutions
What Clients Are Saying
Now I know why I keep recommending ACH Payments to other Sedona users. You always get problems solved quickly. Just recommended you to the Sonitrol dealer in Buffalo-they also have Toronto Canada.
Kings III has been using ACH Payments since January 2010 for all of our credit card and EFT processing with great success. ACH Payments is very user friendly and the support has been phenomenal.
The best part about ACH Payments is how much time and energy it saves me each month. The ability to schedule monthly automatic electronic payments is definitely a sanity-saver. Loveland Academy of Music
We've been doing our ACH and credit card processing with ACH Payments for years. The thing I like best about the payment processing is that it’s all automated. You send a batch of ACH and credit cards and you get a file back that automatically posts all of the approved transactions directly to the customer’s account. Look ma, no hands! This is the best thing since sliced bread for the security industry as far as automating your back office goes.
Customer billing can be one of the most time consuming, energy draining tasks a business has to perform. Since integrating the ACH Payments solutions into our software, we have been able to automate a time and labor sensitive process.
SE Texas Water Conditioning