A Virtual Terminal is an application service accessed through the web that allows you to securely accept payments (single and/or recurring) via ACH [echeck] or credit card/debit card, and provides decline handling. ACH Virtual Terminal Companies can connect to multiple back end credit card processors.
ACH Virtual Terminal Companies offer their users:
- Website payment tools: quickly create a secure hosted payment page with custom fields and the ability to take one-time or recurring payments.
- Recurring engine: set up recurring payments with ability to use backup payment method. Revenue reporting based on future recurring transactions. Credit card expiration reports.
- Intuitive interface that make payment processing and reporting simple
- Hardware support: Plug in a credit card or check reader via USB and swipe cards for auto-import into the Virtual Terminal
- Anti-fraud tools: Address verification, velocity controls, advanced checking account verification tools as well identity verification.
- Reporting that is comprehensive and useful. Ability to export reporting into multiple formats. Create templates for your specific needs.
- Secure payment processing: Level 1 PCI compliant with credit card tokenization to ensure data integrity.
- Payment scheduling: Accept a one-time payment for the present or any future date. Set up recurring payments with multiple scheduling options
- Email receipts with customized messaging for your customers.
- Multiple users with individual access permissions
Businesses can utilize the Virtual Terminal as a stand-alone tool for complete payment management. Along with a marketing plan to help ensure maximum customer participation in your Autopay program. Each customer acquired is worth an estimated $75 per year in operational savings to your business.
You may also leverage Gateway Integration via an ACH Virtual Terminal Companies. This is a hybrid solution using both Virtual Terminal and an integrated solution.