Our QuickBooks® payments module provides:
- A single gateway for processing both ACH (e-checks) and Credit Cards transactions using QuickBooks®.
- One-time, POS, Card Not Present, and Recurring Transactions.
- Optional Identity verification services.
- Optional real-time check verification services.
- Back-office conversion and deposit.
- Integrated reporting.
- Fully compliant and PCI certified gateway.
- Data tokenization, eliminating storage of sensitive data within your QuickBooks® software and computers.
And best of all, it’s a free addition to new customers! Dowload PDF
Browse Related Solutions
- ACH Processing in 2019
- ACH Payment Gateway – How Your Platform Can Leverage (2019 Guide)
- ACH Software Payment Integration
- ACH Check Verification
- Recurring ACH Payments – 2019
- ACH and Credit Card Processing
- Mobile Payments
- Payroll and Disbursements
- ACH Identity Verification
- Canada EFT
- Online Payments
What Clients Are Saying
Customer billing can be one of the most time consuming, energy draining tasks a business has to perform. Since integrating the ACH Payments solutions into our software, we have been able to automate a time and labor sensitive process.
SE Texas Water Conditioning
Kings III has been using ACH Payments since January 2010 for all of our credit card and EFT processing with great success. ACH Payments is very user friendly and the support has been phenomenal.
We've been doing our ACH and credit card processing with ACH Payments for years. The thing I like best about the payment processing is that it’s all automated. You send a batch of ACH and credit cards and you get a file back that automatically posts all of the approved transactions directly to the customer’s account. Look ma, no hands! This is the best thing since sliced bread for the security industry as far as automating your back office goes.
The team at ACH Payments has been a breath of fresh air. They have gone beyond the boundaries of their core expertise and provided us with ideas and solutions towards success. I highly recommend discussing your needs with ACH Payments.