Our QuickBooks® payments module provides:
- A single gateway for processing both ACH (e-checks) and Credit Cards transactions using QuickBooks®.
- One-time, POS, Card Not Present, and Recurring Transactions.
- Optional Identity verification services.
- Optional real-time check verification services.
- Back-office conversion and deposit.
- Integrated reporting.
- Fully compliant and PCI certified gateway.
- Data tokenization, eliminating storage of sensitive data within your QuickBooks® software and computers.
And best of all, it’s a free addition to new customers! Dowload PDF
Browse Related Solutions
What Clients Are Saying
Kings III has been using ACH Payments since January 2010 for all of our credit card and EFT processing with great success. ACH Payments is very user friendly and the support has been phenomenal.
The team at ACH Payments has been a breath of fresh air. They have gone beyond the boundaries of their core expertise and provided us with ideas and solutions towards success. I highly recommend discussing your needs with ACH Payments.
At Security Networks, we use automation wherever possible to accurately and cost effectively run our business. Using ACH Payments within our software enables complete automation of the payment process. Reconciliation is made easy and payment exceptions are handled as well. If you want to devote your time and energies to growing your business, you should use them as well.
The best part about ACH Payments is how much time and energy it saves me each month. The ability to schedule monthly automatic electronic payments is definitely a sanity-saver. Loveland Academy of Music
Customer billing can be one of the most time consuming, energy draining tasks a business has to perform. Since integrating the ACH Payments solutions into our software, we have been able to automate a time and labor sensitive process.
SE Texas Water Conditioning