A Virtual Terminal is a web-based hub that allows you to securely accept single and recurring payments via ACH [echeck] or credit card and debit card and provides decline handling . The Best ACH Virtual Terminal offers the following benefits:
- Intuitive interface that make payment processing and reporting simple
- Hardware support: Plug in a credit card or check reader via USB and swipe cards for auto-import into the Virtual Terminal
- Website payment tools: quickly create a secure hosted payment page with custom fields and the ability to take one-time or recurring payments.
- Recurring engine: set up recurring payments with ability to use back up payment method. Revenue reporting based on future recurring transactions. Credit card expiration reports.
- Secure payment processing: Level1 PCI compliant with credit card tokenization to ensure data integrity.
- Payment scheduling: Accept a one-time payment for the present or any future date. Set up recurring payments with multiple scheduling options
- Reporting that is comprehensive and useful. Ability to export reporting into multiple formats. Create templates for your specific needs.
- Email receipts with customized messaging for your customers.
- Multiple users with individual access permissions
- Anti-fraud tools: Address verification, velocity controls, advanced checking account verification tools as well identity verification.
- Virtual Terminal Gateway: You can connect the Best ACH Virtual Terminal to multiple back end credit card processors
You may also leverage the Best ACH Virtual Terminal Gateway Integration, allowing for a hybrid solution of using the Virtual Terminal along with an integrated solution.
Businesses can utilize the VT as a stand-alone tool for complete payment management. Along with a marketing plan to help ensure maximum customer participation in your Autopay program. Each customer acquired is worth an estimated $75 per year in operational savings to your business.