IVR Payments Using ACH Processing
Businesses need to offer their client base multiple payment options. An automated cost effective method for 24/7 pyment collection is using an IVR [Interactive Voice Response] solution.
You can take the hassle and manpower out of managing inbound customer phone using ACH Payments phone-based payment system. Easily accept ACH and credit cards using a series of pre-recorded messages. The customer controls the transaction, receives an email receipt and the merchant has complete access to payment histories and reporting.
- Process transactions in real time
- Completely customize messages and prompts
- Verify checking account status before payment acceptance
- Access to detailed reports and transaction data
- NACHA Compliant ACH Processing via IVR
- Level One PCI Compliance for credit card acceptance
- Growth in revenue
- Increased capacity to handle calls
- Better customer service
- Competitive edge
Who Should Use It?
- Currently take phone payments or would like to
- Don’t have the manpower to offer 24/7 phone service
- Want to reduce the amount of time customers are on hold
- Want to increase payment throughput
IVR Systems are easy to set up and economical, also the benefits to your business are increased options for accepting payments. This helps your customers and allows you to do more business. If you are interested in getting started Contact us for details and we can get you going.Contact US About IVR Payments